The Institute of Olive Subtropical Plants and Viticulture (IOSV) can implement the following types of studies / special research:
- Optimization of irrigation systems efficiency
- Saline irrigation water management - Determination of salt water intrusion, optimization scenarios and crop adaptation.
- Crop restructure (areas where a crop can grow)
- Assessing agricultural areas prone to climate-water effects (floods, drought, soil erosion)
- Assessment of soil-water pollution risk from fertilizers or other agricultural related sources.
For more information contact Δρ. Ν. Κουργιαλά