Kapazoglou Aliki Dr.
- Genetic and epigenetic studies aiming to elucidate the molecular mechanisms underlying plant developmental processes and tolerance/resistance to abiotic and biotic stresses
- Characterization of gene networks and regulatory mechanisms associated with important agronomical traits such as yield, quality and stress resilience in grapevine and other important crop plants
- Epigenetic changes and epigenetic memory during plant stress responses
- Molecular characterization of plant cultivars and development of molecular tools for facilitating breeding programmes
- Molecular basis of the rootstock–scion interaction
- Molecular traceability of plant species and plant derived products
- "Creation of a National research network in the olive value chain" (Flagship action 'Olive Roads'). Subproject 1- Genetic analysis and application of -omic technologies in Greek olive varietiesProject Category:NationalProject duration:October 2018 - October 2021Scientfic Responsible:Dr Georgios KoubourisFunding Agency:Γ.Γ.Ε.Τ.Project website: