skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Kalantzakis Georgios Dr.
- Effect of olive variety, olive tree mineral nutrition, soil-climate conditions and pathogens of olive on the composition, quality and organoleptic characteristics of virgin olive oil.
- Olive oil extraction practices- Effect on its quality and composition.
- Olive oil antioxidants- Evaluation of their activity after nanoencapsulation in physical polymers.
- Addition of natural antioxidants to olive oil and other vegetable oils - Effect on their thermal stability.
- Change of antioxidant capacity, quality and organoleptic characteristics of virgin olive oil during storage and thermal processing.
- Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) and Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) olive oils - Study of their composition, quality properties and antioxidant capacity.